ComedySportz is improv comedy played as a sport. The show pits two teams of comedians against each other in a variety of games, in which they compete for audience laughter.
ComedySportz is a fun, fast-paced comedy show that’s great for everyone—families, dates, parties, business entertainment, etc. Bring any group outing imaginable. Every show is driven by audience suggestions, and you pick the winners, so no two matches are alike.
- June 21, 2013 10:30 pmComedySportz Seattle
- June 22, 2013 10:30 pmComedySportz Seattle
- June 28, 2013 10:30 pmComedySportz Seattle
- June 29, 2013 2:00 pmKidz Matinee
- June 29, 2013 10:30 pmComedySportz Seattle
ComedySportz Seattle currently performs at the Ballard Underground 2220 NW Market St. For more information, please contact Alex Grindeland at email@example.com or at (425) 954-5618.
- June 26, 2013 8:00 pmWednesday Improv Jam
- July 3, 2013 8:00 pmWednesday Improv Jam
The Wednesday Improv Jam is a drop-in class that meets weekly at the Fremont Abbey – 4272 Fremont Ave N from 8pm to 10pm. This fun get-together includes improv enthusiasts of all levels, from beginners to seasoned veterans, and is the most fun you can have on a Wednesday night! Better yet, you pay what you want, from a full $10 worth of fun to $5, you decide! So the Wednesday Improv Jam is not only the most fun you can have on a Wednesday night, it is also the cheapest!